Charlie Lee, Creator Litecoin, the most popular alternative currency to Bitcoin. He was previously Director of Engineering at Coinbase, the most popular crypto-currency wallet and exchange. Prior to joining Coinbase, he spent 6 years at Google working on YouTube Mobile, Chrome OS, and the...
Category - Litecoin
Stay Updated FinTech Silicon Valley
Subscribe FinTech Silicon Valley youtube
Our Latest Podcasts
Derek Zanutto is General Partner CapitalG where he focuses on investments in enterprise software. Derek has led a number of investments at CapitalG, including Armis, Collibra and Dataiku, and he serves on multiple boards of directors. Prior to joining CapitalG, Derek helped lead technology investments for 10 years at TPG, Hellman & Friedman and GIC, including investments in Uber, Airbnb, Lynda.com and CAA. Derek started his career at Morgan Stanley. Derek holds an AB from Harvard College and an MBA with High Distinction from the Harvard Business School where he graduated as a Baker Scholar.
Venture Capital Playlist
- Derek Zanutto General Partner CapitalG on Covid Crisis for Startups
- Patricia Nakache General Partner Trinity Ventures on Covid19 Crisis for Startups
- Tim Draper Founder Draper Associates, DFJ & Draper Venture Network on Covid19 Crisis for Startups
- Ken Elefant Managing Director Sorenson Ventures Sorenson Ventures on Covid-19 crisis for startups
- Edith Yeung General Partner Race Capital on Covid-19 crisis for startups
- Ann Winblad, Managing Director Hummer Winblad Venture Partners on Covid-19 crisis for startups