The estimated reading time for this post is 26 seconds

Ethereum’s competitors have come to the fore, and are challenging the platform’s dominance by shifting the Dapp market share in favour of emerging platforms like EOS and Tron. In January 2018, 100 percent of Dapps were running on the Ethereum network, but as of January 2019, only 28 percent of Dapps were, according to DappRadar. Of all the Dapps released in January this year, EOS and Tron together accounted for 60 percent, leaving Ethereum with only 40 percent of market share. Read more on this at Brave New Coin

Karen Holleran

Karen Holleran

Karen Holleran Editor @aikarensf Karen is a proud third generation San Franciscan, and has worked in various positions including developer relations, winemaking, freelance writing, and as a teaching assistant for autistic children. She is passionate about disruptive tech, artificial intelligence, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technology. She is excited at how these technologies can improve the quality of life for people globally. When Karen isn’t busy discovering new things, you can find her enjoying the diversity of the Bay Area, keeping up to date on the latest tech news, or relaxing at home with her beloved rescued cat.

View all posts

Stay Updated FinTech Silicon Valley

Follow Us

Read previous post:
New report evaluates the current stablecoin ecosystem

A comprehensive new report from Techemy Capital lifts the lid on participants in the current stablecoin ecosystem, identifying winning and...

Close