Thanks to Chris Churchill, Mass Mutual for use of their conference room.
Stay Updated FinTech Silicon Valley
Subscribe FinTech Silicon Valley youtube
Our Latest Podcasts
Tim Draper is a top global venture capitalist, having founded Draper Associates, DFJ and the Draper Venture Network, a global network of venture capital funds. He is a leading spokesperson for Bitcoin, Blockchain, ICOs and cryptocurrencies. In promoting entrepreneurship, he created Draper University of Heroes, a residential and online school based in San Mateo, Ca to help extraordinary people accomplish their life missions. Tim Draper received a Bachelor of Science from Stanford University with a major in electrical engineering and a Master of Business Administration from the Harvard Business School.
Venture Capital Playlist
- Tim Draper Founder Draper Associates, DFJ & Draper Venture Network on Covid19 Crisis for Startups
- Ken Elefant Managing Director Sorenson Ventures Sorenson Ventures on Covid-19 crisis for startups
- Edith Yeung General Partner Race Capital on Covid-19 crisis for startups
- Ann Winblad, Managing Director Hummer Winblad Venture Partners on Covid-19 crisis for startups
- Ben Narasin Venture Partner New Enterprise Associates (NEA) on Covid-19 crisis for startups
- Elizabeth Yin CoFounder/General Partner Hustle Fund on Covid-19 crisis for startups